Orienta SI has committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website:
This website is fully compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
This statement was prepared on October 11, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the declaration: October 11, 2023.
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018)
- report any possible non-compliance by this website
- transmit other content access difficulties
- a complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- Ask any other question or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website by contacting by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 639 210701.
- Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by Adrián Prada.