ORIENTA SI is a registered trademark of Adrián Prada Sevilla, a naval architect and member of the Official Association of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (COIN), with nº 2735.
From this site you can access content and services provided by other companies beyond the control of ORIENTA SI – Adrián Prada Sevilla.
2- External links
The website owner accepts no responsibility for the other websites or files that can be accessed via hypertext links available in its content, as these linked pages are the responsibility of their respective owners. This site therefore neither approves nor accepts responsibility for the products, services, content, information, data, files or any kind of material existing in such websites or files, nor does it control or accept responsibility for the quality, legality, reliability or usefulness of the information contained and services existing on linked sites beyond the control of this one.
These links will, however, be removed immediately if it is thought appropriate, or if a competent body declares the data to be illegal or orders its withdrawal or access to it to be blocked, or if the existence of some kind of damage is declared and we are expressly notified of the corresponding decision.
3- Use of the website
Users pledge to make appropriate, legal use of the website and its content in accordance with the applicable legislation, these general terms and conditions of use of the website, generally accepted good customs and public order and morality, pledging to compensate Adrián Prada Sevilla for any damages or losses that may be caused by any use of this website that infringes these general terms and conditions and/or the applicable laws. Users must refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website and/or its content for illicit ends or purposes.
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas of the website if they do not meet the conditions required for access to them.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other kind of physical or logical systems on the Internet likely to cause damage to the domain owner’s physical or logical systems or those of its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the domain owner’s data or that of third parties, suppliers and other users.
- Deleting, concealing or manipulating the notes concerning intellectual or industrial property rights, and other data identifying the rights of the website owner or of third parties, incorporated into the content or the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain content using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the circumstances, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content can be found, or, in general, those normally used on the Internet because they do not involve the risk of damaging the Website and/or its content or rendering them unfit for use.
4- Intellectual property
This website, including the source code and the content created by its owner or its collaborators, are protected by the applicable national and international regulations concerning intellectual property. All rights are reserved, so that users have only the right to browse the pages in order to display them for domestic use. However, if you consider or become aware that these pages violate intellectual property rights, we would ask you to notify us as soon as possible at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, this site mentions, indirectly and for information purposes, certain terms and logos constituting trademarks registered by their owners, and we accept no liability for any improper use that third parties may make of such trademarks.
5- Política de Privacidad
The data contained in the contact form, as provided in Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data, will be part of an automated file of Adrián Prada Sevilla, with ID / VAT No. 51389687M.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Adrian Prada Sevilla – Orienta SI are true and correct, and responsible for communicating any changes in them.
The aim of treatment is maintaining and managing relationships with users ORIENTA Web SI – Adrian Prada Sevilla. In case of refusal to communicate the data may be impossible to tell .
You can send messages and exercise rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition at the following email address : email@example.com, or by postal mail to Adrian Prada Sevilla – Orienta SI, C / Cami de Ferran 6 i, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona.
6- Applicable jurisdiction and legislation
The general terms and conditions set out in this document are governed by Spanish law. The parties, expressly waiving any other rights they may have, submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Tarragona to resolve any disagreement or legal dispute that may arise.
DOMAIN OWNER: Adrián Prada Sevilla.
Naval architect, official association member nº 2735.
ID card nº/Tax ID nº: 51389687M
Registered office: C/ Cami de Ferran 6 i, 43893 Altafulla, Tarragona.